Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chapter 4 : Tag and Seek

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1. Wrestle with my siblings
2. Trying to be Michael Jackson
3. Pokemon!(I think)
4. Digimon!
5. Doraemon!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Study
2. Toilet
3. Exams
4. Flirt
5. Lol

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chu gu lik
2. Chocolate
3. Chokelat
4. Chukelat
5. Choco lik

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get a new nose
2. Make sure it doesnt fall off
3. Create New Digimons
4. Bribe someone to make me a doctor
5. Bribe someone to pay me money

5 of my bad habits :
1. Sleep
2. Kentuts(fart)
3. Stingy
4. Like a monkey
5. Lame Jokes

5 Places I have lived:
1. Negeri Sembilan
2. Kuala Terengganu
3. Perth
4. Road Side
5. Someone's bed

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Part time husband
2. Teachers' cook
3. Stocktaker
4. ....
5. ....

5 people I tag:
1. Me
2. Henry
3. Renegadee
4. Henry Ong
5. sinsivedone.blogspot.com

No comments: