Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blarghhhhh

The title showed that i'm pretty much bored and also got nothing to write. Full stop.
The end.

Nah i'm just joking . i'm still thinking what to write here. Perhaps i'll give you readers to correct my sentences. Or play mah jong. Or chat? Or even posting nude pictures like what Steven said. Lol nahhhhhhhhh.

So basically i got a question popped out of my head. Have u ever wondered that u're thinking more matured than ur friends and u want more matured friends? Think again. There is no difference wether u mix with who. To me mixing with anyone is good. Noone should be biased. Someone told me he wanted a higher level of complexity of jokes. Well of course complexity in what ? We cant change an algebra into a joke right? Its all bullshit.

I'm sorry i just feel like debating =]

This whole thing doesnt make sense and i know i wasted ur time on reading this people LOL. Have fun wasting time if u wanna read this whole post again :P

No comments: